KYN61 35kv metal-enclosed switchgear
- Compact structure
- Less covered area.
- Good suitability
- Good handcart interchangeability
KYN61 35kv metal-enclosed switchgear is a new type indoor product self-developed by introducing the technology of ABB and absorbing similar products advantages at home and abroad. The device is compound insulation, handcart floor structure, having much higher technique index.
KYN61-40.5 35kv metal-enclosed switchgear is applied to power distribution system for 40.5kV with three-phase AC 50Hz single bus or single bus sectional system. Mainly used in power plants, substation, industrial and mining enterprises for power receiving and distribution, also for controlling, protecting and monitoring the circuit. It can be used for frequent operated occasions as well.
Normal operating conditions
- Ambient air temperature : -5°C ~ +40°C;
- Daily average temperature(Within 24h): ≤+35℃
- Relative humidity: within 24h, daily average value ≤ 95% , daily average vapor pressure≤ 2.2KPa; monthly average value ≤ 90%, monthly average vapor pressure≤ 1.8KPa
- Ambient air is not significantly polluted by dust, smoke, corrosive and / or flammable gas, vapor or salt contamination.
Special operation conditions
If the switchgear will be used in conditions that exceed the normal environmental conditions, users should consult with the manufacturer.
Rated Short-time Power Frequency Withstand Voltage (kV)
Rated Lightning Impulse Withstand Voltage (kV)
Rated Peak Withstand Current(kA)
4S Rated Short-time Withstand Current(kA)